Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for Commission agent

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

FYI..I have already referred all the SDN threads before posting this.

I'm dealing wiht the normal commission agent commission payment.

Now i have created a commission agent as vendor master in XK01 and a Z-commission cond type assigned to pricing procedure. Also the same vendor assigned with Sold-to-party's partner function.

Account determination made with an account key in VKOA.

Now when the sales order gets created the value of the commission % is being added with the total value of the sales order. If i make the condition type statistical it will not be posted to FI entries.

How to deal this issue? Also should i use accrual account key? how to pay the commissin amt to the commission agent.

Pls suggest.

Thanks.

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the sales invoice, Accounting entries corresponding to the account receivables from the Payer(or Customer).

But in your case you want to pay the commission to Vendor(let's say Forwarding Agent).

Then in this case you should keep the commission condition type statistical, just to calculate the commission payable to the respective Vendor.

You can do modifications at your Item category & schedule line (with TAS properties pertaining to PR).

You can use the Purchase Requisition->ServicePO->ML81n method in which through routines/Exits, PO should automatically select the Commission value through Sales Order-> Item Details-> Conditions->Commission Condition value & vendor code from the Partner functions-> Forwarding agent.

Sales cycle will be continued as usual SO->OD->Invoice.

-

oXo----

Alternative solution:

If you have less number of Commission agents.

We did one Zprogram for the same.

You will need to keep the commission condition statistical.

And add one more partner function as commission agent as Customer and select at the time of Sales order creation.

One sales order will have single commission agent only.

Now let's say if you have to pay this commission on weekly basis.

Then at the end of the week, user will execute ZWCP (Weekly Commission Pay) tcode.

with selection screen for respective commission agent. You can also schedule the batch job for the same.

Report output will show all the sales invoices generated within that week filtering based on the Forwarding Agent entered at input screen.

On the out put screen we had provided one button 'Create Credit Note' .

Credit note pricing will copy only the commission statistical condition from the referring Invoice.

Through background BDC program, system will create credit note for each sales invoice.

After the executing this report if you will one again execute ZWCP. it will show the credit note number for each invoice.

Thank You,

RB.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

syed_noorie
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried the below solution for agents commission to post directly as payable to commission agents account from SD.

1. Create G/L Account (reconciliation) for Commission Payble

2. Create Customer as (Commission agent) and assign Reco Acct as Payable account in the customer master record-Company Code Tab page.

3. Define New customer group as Commission agents and assign to customer (Commission agent) Sales Area Data

4. Assign G/L Account in VKOA -with the combination of Custome group/Account Key

5. Create pricing condition type as ZCOM for commission and make setting as accural

6.Assign ZCOM to the pricing procedure as per the calculation basis

7. Complete the sales CycleOrder - Invoice

8. Create credit memo request with reference to invoice and use sold to party as Commission agent

9. Select Commission condition and give values, the authorization can be maintain to remove the credit block

10. Process subsequent credit memo and the commission will directly posted to commission agents account

11. Can be attached to document flow

the accounting entries will be :

Commission Account(Payable) Dr

Commission agent Cr

Please advise if anything wrong

Noorie

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You All.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this links might solve your issue & sorry for sending these links.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-to-create-commission-for-agent.htm

balajia