cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Output condition-Not able to see after saving

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body could help me out fot this issue?.

1. Created a condition record via TC: VV31 for the key combination Plant/Billing type.

2. Condition record information is flowing while creating a Billing document (VF01) correctly. But the issue is after saving the billing document the condition record alone in the Header->output-> Does not have any data that means system not taking the data after saving the the billing document.

Hence I am not able to trigger any output automatically. Eventhough the system is not storing the condition record information in the Table : NAST. Table NAST is showing blank for the billing document.

Please give your valuable suggesting to get the required output record automatically after saving the billing document.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

For your information I did not assign any Routine for my output condition type in the procedure.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your access ... plant is from item data and may not acheive the output from standard process,try other possibilities

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is an occurrence when the Standard Routine 62 is assigned to your output types in the output determination procedure.

When this routine is assigned the system when saving the billing document checks the posting status of the billing document to accounting and if posting status is "A" then the condition record is deleted from the header of the billing document.

Hence check if Routine 62 is assigned to your output type.

Regards

Siddharth Sridhar