Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO Deactivate BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i have one problem . VPF calculation was coming wrongly in our SAP system and when we wrote to SAP they told to deactivate one BADI namely BADI HR_IN_PF_CONTRI . I dont know how to deactivate a BADI . can any one help me out.

i have gone to SE19 and have given the above BADI name under NEW BADI . but it was saying does not exists . Then i gave HR_IN_PF_CONT_IM this name and clicking display the 1st BADI was there under BADI definition name tab . please help me out how to deactivate the BADI.

I am attaching the message sent by SAP to me.

"There were similar queries raised by other customers regarding the

VPF contribution not rounding after implementing SAP note 1492785.

Our developers have advise the following solution:-

We suggest that you try to deactivate the BADI HR_IN_PF_CONTRI

as you already implement the note 1492785 in your system,and test again.

I hope this will help solve the issue."

Thanks

Kallol

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should look for the implementation name in se19 generally starting with z or Y . Then deactivate it in SE19 you can find the (BADI names in se18 and implementations of BADI in se19).

Murthy

0 Kudos

where i can find implementation name in SE19. THEN How to deactivate it.

0 Kudos

Hi kallol,

Go to se19>Edit implementation->>implementation name>>change>>deactivate.

Edited by: K.Manas on Dec 15, 2010 10:50 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's an implementation name,

goto se19 give it in either "New BADIEnhancement Implementation" or "Classic BADI Implementation" and press on change.

it takes you into the badi in change mode.

there you can see a button for deactivation(CTRL+F4), 6th menu bar button from left.

If it's a definition name which they have given, goto se18,

give the name in the "BADI Nmae" ,

press display.

in the top, click on Implementation, display, enter(constinue).

it'll take you to the implementation of that BADI.

now, goto into change mode by clicking 2nd menu icon in the application tool bar. or CTRL+F1

now, you perform the same, deactivate.

Thanks,

Ajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer below link.

[;

~~~Ganesh Kumar K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simply give the BADI name in the SE18 Transaction and in the same screen go to implementation menu and click on display.

It lists all the implementatitions which are ther for that BADI.Scroll out to your implementation and then click on display.

after that click on change button and u will get the deactivate button and can perform the same.