cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale order creation control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want one control in sale order level i.e. system should not allow to save the sale order when we create it for particular customer (for a specific account group).

In short control should be on customer account groupwise.

raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from exit, is it possible thru config/customizing i.e. thru functional level.

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Instead of having the control of not saving the sales order, why can't you put of block in the customer master in VD05

If you put a block it wont allow you to create a sales order itself

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I block the customer thru VD05, it will not allow to create quotation/ inquiry too.

I want control on sale order level only.

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi: Even if you have block at customer master, you would need to assign the block to order type. I think if you do not assign the block to Inquiry and Quotation types, and assign it only to sales order type, your requirement should get fulfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

How can I do it in system.Pls explain with procedure & t codes

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi: You can do the configuration in IMG-> Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Define and Assign Reasons for Blocking. Here you define the blocking reasons and assign the blocking reason to sales document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I asign blocking reason on sales doc type, it wil block all the orders made for different customers with different customer account group.

My requirement is to control on customer account groupwise.

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi: It should not block unless you assign the block also in customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

How can i do it customer master.

Pls explain in details with procedure.

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi: You need to configure the blocking types and assign them to the required sales document types. Then you can block the customer using these blocking types in VD05. The customer is blocked only for the document types for which this block is assigned. Below is an extract from SAP help:

"For the blocked customers in the relevant sales area you can not create sales documents with the sales document type for which this block is valid. You could, for example, block sales order creation for a customer but allow inquiry creation."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Pls explain with steps & t codes.

Raju