Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSC02 - Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i have got the following problems concerning the bbpsco2 (wizard)transaction:

First of all i would like to make the default settings such as cost assignement and product category which should be transferred to all new items.

Unfortunately the data is not stored. For example i choose a cost center but it is not stored and not transferred to the new items...

Any idea?

Greetings, Achim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achim-

I assume you have activated the display of the default settings for items via BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI. I have seen this work - however we noted some special cases if were adding items to the cart with a different product category. How are you adding items to the cart? Try manually entering an item using the same product category as selected in the default settings. I do recall an OSS which slightly changed this check to only consider if the product categories were from the same source LS - not just an explicit check on the value.

Regards-

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply. No, we did not activate this BADI. I assume that there may be some problems with the ITS and the sessionmanagement but don't know exactly where to look...

Best regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You've to implement badi BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI and set DEFAULT_SCR to 'X' to use default settings in your shopping cart.

BR

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it worked in SRM 3.0 without the implementation of the BADI (BADI did not exist). The problem occurs after the upgrade to SRM 5.0. Is it mandatory to implement the BADI on order to get the functionality which was provided in SRM 3.0 without the BADI?

Thanks a lot for you help!!!

Greetings, AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

thanks, points rewarded.

Greetings, AD

Answers (0)