Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA30 access restricted to only infotype 105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to create a role with PA30 and it should have access only to create or change infotypr 105 ( communication)

I tried putting infotype 0105 in the 'infotype' value in auth.obj , but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas on how this can be acheived?

Thanks and Regards,

Shobana

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

it should have access only to create or change infotypr 105 ( communication)

I tried putting infotype 0105 in the 'infotype' value in auth.obj , but it doesn't seem to work.

Create or Change access to Infotype 0105 has to be restricted on auth object P_ORGIN via following fields:

INFTY= 0105

SUBTY= Specify any subtype of IT0105 you would want to restrict (like 0001 or 9001 etc), in case of full access assign *

AUTHC= Authorization levels W- Write data records, E- Write locked records

PERSA= Personnel area to which user should have access to

EE group

EE Subgroup

VDSK1 (Org key)

Last three fields are further levels of restrictions which can be used based on your design.

To activate check on P_ORGIN, put value of AUTSW ORGIN = 1 in table T77S0 or OOAC tcode.

In case these steps have already been addressed in your case, please provide with more details about the error message users are receiving or what is the issue being encountered.

Thanks!

Sandipan

0 Kudos

Thanks Sandipan

Actually the role i created was working fine. I just made a mistake while testing it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Regards,

Shobana