SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No AVC check during GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created PO when FM is not active. Now when the FM is active, during GR or Invoice stage, system is not checking the Available Budget and budget gets overrun. I have even used negative budget library in consistency check as provided in sap note sapnote_0000983853 to avoid budget becoming negative, but available budget becomes negative and consumed amount becomes more than consumable amount.

I have maintained strict control with document chains for AVC and relevant settings in update profile.

Please help

Regards

Miten Shah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,did you check in report FMAVCR01?If made some significant customizing after budget upload run tcode FMAVCREINIT

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,did you check in report FMAVCR01?If made some significant customizing after budget upload run tcode FMAVCREINIT

0 Kudos

Hi

I have done Reconstrunction of AVC, but not benefited.

I have following in my document journal. Following are docs created for those PO which were created before FM activated. Below is output of GR (migo) and miro done for those PO.

PO will not have FM accnt assignment as FM inactive, but during migo and miro the correct accnt assignment gets derived.

Also during FB60, correct FM accnt assignments gets derived and budget gets checked.

In Budcon report, budget is consumed and available bdget became negative (after migo and miro).

doc Amt type FM post date PB CI FC

1165000062 Invoices 100 14.12.2010 1,000,000.00 4140750000 101001

1165000064 Invoices 100 14.12.2010 1,000,000.00 4140750000 101001

Why is AVC not getting checked during migo and miro in such scenario.

Regards

Miten Shah

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at note [755495|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/755495]

It is designed that AVC is not called during GR's.

The suppresion of the availability control during goods receipt is not considered as critical, since an 'undetected', not permitted fund assignment of a budget is only possible, if a goods receipt posting is entered with overdelivery. However, you can stop overdeliveries for purchase orders through the corresponding options in the purchase order, in this way avoiding them completely.

The fields 'Tolerance for overdeliveries' and 'Unlimited overdeliveries' are not filled by default, and a goods receipt posting for purchase order cannot be posted with overdelivery.

If you do not have to enter overdeliveries for your purchase orders on a regular basis, you will not experience any limitations on regular functionality.

As some customers would like to have AVC check during GR, for this, there is note 755495 to enable it for customers using BCS

hope this will answer your question

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

What is happening actually is, if the budget is not available, and FM inactive, PO goes through, now FM active, when you do MIGO or MIRO, it does not give Budget exceed message, finally in report it shows negative available budget.

If system throws the budget exceed error, then customer can increase the budget by that amount and transaction goes through and report will not show negative available budget.

The note suggested, is it applicable to EA-PS 600, because i thought it is meant for EA-PS 200 to 500.

Regards

Miten Shah

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, such solution is valid for EA-PS 500 And subsequent releases

You only have to implement badi BUAVC_CHECK_RESTRICT as described in the note

Kind regards

Mar