cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO TAKE THE REFERENCE DOC. OF DIFFERENT SALES AREA AT QUOTATION STA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am copying from one sales area to another sales area at Quotation Stage . Iam getting the following Error as below :

"Distribution channels deviate from each other. 13 and/or 11 (reference)"

Message no. V2011

Process : First i have created a Quotation of which Document Type is : ZFQT and Sales Area : 1000/11/11

when i save 200120 is the document no which is Domestic Sale Document.

But my client requirement is when i take the reference of above Quotation No : 200120 to Create a new Quotation which consists of Document Type ZDFQ which is a Deemed Sale Document and with Sales Area 1000/13/11 .

Unable to take the reference , i have already made the Copy Controls from ZFQT (SOURCE DOC) TO ZDFQ(TARGET DOC) AND i have also maintained the SALES AREA OF :

1000/11/11/ZDFQ (DEEMED ORDER TYPE) AND

1000/13/11/ZFQT(DOMESTIC ORDER TYPE)

1000 : SALES ORGANIZATION

11 : DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL FOR DOMESTIC

13 : DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL FOR DEEMED.

11 : DIVISION.

DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,

TILAK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the copy controls form Quotation - Quotation,at the Header the copying requirement is 2.

It checks for the Sales Org / Dist Channel / Division from preceeding doc to succeeding document.

If it differns then issues an error message.

Either change the error into warning message or remove the code to check the divisions.

copy the standard routine 2 to a custom number and make the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Can you help me out where to change the Error message to Warning Message.

As you said above, I have developed a new routine by copying the existing routine no :0002, but i am unable to take the reference.

I am still getting the same Error as " Distribution channels deviate from eac

and/or 11 (reference) "

Kindly, do the neeful.

Regards,

Tilak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tilak,

check with your ABAPer, he will be able to do this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see this error message in SE91 but strictly not recommended to change the functionality.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

A very helpful answer, given by you.But in our case if at all i am trying to change it into warning message it is effecting another sales organization. In one server Client is maintaining two company codes data. So it might effect the other.

We have developed a new routine named 901 by copying the standard 002 and maintained in the copy controls(VTAA) for that relevant Document types. We are able to take the reference by doing this. But the problem is when i am taking the reference of other sales area and document type , Document is changing but sales area is coming of the reference document.

Example :

1000 : SO

11 & 13 : Dist Ch(Domestic) and 12 for Deemed

11 : Division common

ZFQT : DOMESTIC QUOTATION TYPE

ZDQT : DEEMED QUOTATION TYPE.

I have created a Quotation by taking ZDQT Doc type and Sales Area : 1000/13/11 and Customer : 11000000(Same Customer for Dom and Deemed sales extended). 20000010(Documnet no)

When i am taking the reference of 200000010 and creating a New Quotation of Doc type (ZFQT) and Sales Area : 1000/11/11 and Copy.

Then Item and customer details able to copy and when i look into Header Sales Area is not changing , it is showing the reference sales area 1000/13/11. Butn't Sales area : 1000/11/11.

*Why the Client is asking such type of reference is ?We have implemented for Cable Manufacturing company and in order to create a Item in Order it requires lot of Configuration/Charateristics as VC (Variant Configuration)is involved and it takes minimum 3-4 mins to create an item.

So is there any alternative solution for this.

Regards,

Tilak.