Did you mean: 

sales return

former_member481448
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts...

Good morning!!!

i have a scinario,

i have received a sales return order order from marketing of qty 1000 kg.. but actually when i checked that the return qty came to me of qty 990 kg 1009 container and 901 container.. now the problem is when i am doing vf01 the qty is picked from sales return oder , (1000kg)

and my question is why it is accepting 100 kg instead of 990 kg (990 kg PGR done)

plz let me know the reason, impact, plzzzzz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please be very clear on your requriment.

balajia

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sumit,

once check at copy control for order to billing thru tcode VTFA where check at item level billing quantity filed(what have maintained at your client level)

its may be helpful to you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Narendra

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Should have more clear.

Provide with an example ( once agian of course).

Becasuse Sales return invoice - doesnt look for the PGR qtty. Invoice will be done wrt:Sales return order. so whatever the qtty entered in order will be flow to Invoice. ( there are some customization settings- to make the changes to qtty in invoice as well)

FYI- without creating returns delivery, you can create invoice- system supports this. if you want to change this system behaviour you have to fine tune the system accordingly.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

The first, you can not change the quantity in VF01.

You picked 1000Kg, and PGR. so Acounting doc and material doc post.

Then, uou want to post 990Kg, you must reverse goods movement in VL09, then PGR with 990Kg, then VF01

Rgds