cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOA - webservices creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone suggest the best of creating a webservice/ RFc enabled function module for ME21N and me51N t-codes for creation of purchase request and order.

We understand the service will contain only functionality and not screen.

And the standard BAPI's for the same do not suffice as they require manual input for most of the fields. But from the screen if we enter PR no. most of teh fields get populated.

Please help.

Regards

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may use standard services ECC_PURCHASEORDERCRTRC (Purchase Order) and ECC_PURCHASEREQUESTCRTRC

(Purchase Requisition) to create PO and Requsition.

Please go through the documentation of these services in ES Workplace. In the documentation, it is mentioned that these services are not supported for service and limit PO's. In that case, it is better to use BAPI's (BAPI_PO_CREATE1 & BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE) to create services and we ended up doing the same.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have two existing ways: the first one is to use the existing BAPI or Consuming Enterprise Services and the Second way is to develop you own WS for creating WS for PO_Create

Get Help from this blogs

/people/austin.chinn/blog/2006/10/18/esoa-chronicles-part-i-consuming-sap-enterprise-services-using-visual-composer-and-the-composite-application-framework

/people/rudolf.held/blog/2007/07/02/how-to-consume-an-enterprise-service-from-the-es-workplace-in-web-dynpro--part-ii-sample-code-for-download