cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Adobe form to smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created adobe form. Is it possible to convert that now as smart form? I have seen the migration options for smartforms to adobe form. But please confirm if the reverse is possible and how?

Regards,

Bhuvana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can migrate from smart form to adobe form but not from adobe to smart form.

Thanks

alex_cook
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Howdy,

They are basically asking you to rewrite the form from scratch - better off waiting until the basis issue is resolved.

It's possible that the issue would still exist when you view the PDF spool of your Smartform too.

Cheers

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvaneshwari,

As to my knowledge, it is not possible. I did it once manually and its a tedious process too. SAP doesnt provide feature for that.

Regards

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, When I am trying to open the pdf from the spool (Tcode Sp01), as SAP GUI is hosted in the VPN/Citrix environment. When opening the pdf, I was logged out from the SAP GUI. I have reported this error to our basis team, and they may need to update some patch . As that will take time, my user is suggesting it bring that using smart form. Let me know if there is any possibility.

alex_cook
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Howdy,

I doubt it is possible to convert from new technology to old technology. Why would you want to do this?

Cheers

Alex