cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are facing an error after the CIF of material form ECC to SNC the error is "Field /SAPAPO/MARM-GEWEI unit missing for product 000000000063503884 PCN"

Kindly help me to resolve this error.

Thanks & Regards

Siddharth Vaid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

look like problem with UOM, check Base unit of measure, ordering unit and alternative unit of measure exists for your product location.

Check in systems whether these unit of measures are defined in spro-sap netweaverbasic setting---check UOM

also check the relavant geo codes are assigned and cif again

Best Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Dec 15, 2010 6:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Thanks for you quick response. I checked the setting of UOM and it is available in SPRO. I didnt got the geo codes what is that ? and the same UOM is maintained in ECC material master as well. We are not able to identify the cause of issue.

Thanks

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think product is getting created with leading zeros. Could you plz check if lexicographical indicator is set using below path in SNC.

SPRO > SCM Basis > Master Data > Product > Specify Output format for product number.

Regards

Pravin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

We have numeric material code in SNC and is this UOM issue is coming due to this? but this issue is not coming for all the materials.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid

Check the wieght unit of the material which you are tarnsfering from R/3 is also available in SNC.

This should be in sync with R/3 UOM.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Is the issue was resolved .IF so Please let me know what is the solution becuase we are also facing the same kind of an issue.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

I checked the setting you mentioned the details is below : -

Product No. Length = 40

Both the check box i.e. Leading Zero and Lexicographical are unchecked

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid

If it is unchecked then please check it otherwise materials in SNC will be created with leading Zeros and that will create lot of problems as they will not be in sync with R/3.

but before that make sure that there no numeric material codes in SNC.

Thanks

Pravin