cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation on back Dated avilablity stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need the facilitation like the Sales Order schedule line parts avilablity to be updated based on the last week stock avilablity (system level stock), though today no system stock due to to movements. Subsequently should be able to create the delivery order.

Appreciated if any one can advise in details, the complete steps and programs involved.

Rgds

RG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RG,

Are you saying that you want the system not to tell you when stock is unavailable for a Sales order, and thereafter not prevent you from creating a delivery, when stock is still unavailable? Hmmm. I wonder what magic you will use to actually PGI the Delivery when it comes time to ship.....?

Anyhow, it sounds to me that you do not want to check for availability of parts at all. Turn off ATP checking by selecting an Availabiltiy check in your Material Master that does no checking. In Standard SAP, Availability checking group KP will not transfer requirements nor check availability. If this is too much for you, you can considering creating a Custom Availability checking group that meets your requirements. OVZ2.

Good Luck and Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)