cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL of the WSDL document missing from Enterprise Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario is BW==>PI==>CRM7.0. where CRM is a service provider.

In transaction SPROXY in CRM I can see the service I need, but under WSDL tab I can only find wsdl definition without the URL address. Service does not come in any SOAmanager screen either.

I need to call this service from PI, but without URL can't create Communication Channel.

Is there anything that can be done about it? Anything I've missed?

Since this is a pre ramp-up release I contacted SAP but I'm still waiting for their answer.

Maybe someone had similar problem and knows the answer, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Krystyna Rokicka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark for quick answer,

I was referring to the PI==>CRM connection that requires PI calling standard EService in CRM. I was testing this service in CRM transaction sproxy. But this service as opose to many others does not the URL address.

Something is missing or I,m not doing the right thing.

Tnx,

Krystyna

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case, you need to create an XI adapter comm channel that will point to the CRM system (not really sure if there are other approaches, but this one is working for us). You could try this config:

Host: CRMhostname/IP

Port: CRM port

Path: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Let me know if this works,

Mark

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using an ABAP Proxy to connect BW and PI, then there is no need for a sender communication channel. You also need to have an SM59 connection of type H that is pointing to the PI system.

Hope this helps,

Mark