cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination Expiration Date / Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please give me a hand with his requirement?

At this moment, there is a batch strategy determination in delivery according to expiration date, First Expiration Date, First Out, FEFO, and it is working fine.

In addition to this configuration it is necesary that just for some customers the expiration date should not be under a year, otherwise they would not receive this products.

Could you let me know if there is a standard way of achieving this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this using SAP standard characteristic.

Goto SPRO->Logistics->batch management->strategy type->define sales and distribution strategy type.

Hightlight the strategy and go to details.Note down the class asisgned to Class field. Then use t.code CL02 and enter the calss and class type. Then go to tab characteristics.Here add the field LOBM_RLZ -remaining shelf life (If needed you can copy this characteristics and create a z-characteristics in t.code CT04 per your business requirement).

Then add the same characteristics LOBM_RLZ in the batch class (material batch class) also in T.code CL02.

By this way, this characteristics can be seen in t.code VCH1, where in users can define what the minimum shelf life should be while selecting a batch, for example user can enter => 360 days.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your replies, I could solve the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lina

Not fully clear about your requirement.

Here are my suggestions:

1) Bring in Customer into the access fields.

Path: SPRO/IMG/Logistics - General/Logistics - General/Batch Management/Batch Determination and Batch Check/Access Sequences/Define Sales and Distribution Access Sequences

If this does not work

2) Control Expiration date processing with custom code (User exit or BADI):

Path: SPRO/IMG?Logistics - General/Logistics - General/Batch Management/Shelf Life Expiration Date (SLED)/Set Up Customer Exit to Calculate/Check the SLED or BAdI: Control of Shelf Life Expiration Date Processing

Hope this helps.