cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical System Not reporting to Master SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have multiple SLDs in our landscape for each landscape. We have a Central SLD in our Solutiion Manager systems. All the SLDs are configured to transfer the data to the master SLD through the Data Bride which reports everyday.

One of the SLD reports only ABAP systems to the master SLD. I dont see any java systems reporting to the master SLD from. The other SLDs reports both ABAP and JAVA systems well. SO I am wondering what could be the reaon for not reporting only Java systems that to onlyfrom one SLD system.

Mahesh Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system started reporting to SLD automatically. So not sure what happened. But I have not made any changes....Thanks all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

There is a lil difference. For a double stack target system, on the ABAP side, we maintain SLD connection details in RZ70, SLDAPICUST and RFCs LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI. Likewise, in Java side of the target system, the SLD Data Supplier entry in Visual admin needs to be maintained too. This will ensure the correct functioning of SLD for both ABAP and Java stack.

Once the above configurations are maintained correctly, in SLD-> Technical systems-> dropdown WEB AS ABAP will have the ABAP entry and WEB AS java dropdown will have the Java entries.

Rgds,

Soujanya

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I don't think so, becuase SLD transfer the SLD content whcih include complete system information, There is no such bifircation of ABAP or JAVA while data transfer.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Visual admin of the Java system, is the SLD Data Supplier node configured properly. The HTTP Connection Tab and the CIM Tab need to have the correct SLD Host, port, SLD user and pwd details. If yes, then try a "Send Data Collection" using the Arrow on top corner in the Runtime tab. If the data collection is succusful then the system will automatically appear in the SLD Technical system page.

Rgds,

Soujanya