cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change properties of UI element in SRM webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having handfull of experience in ABAP WEBDYNPRO. Now i got an apportunity work in Webdynpro in SRM. As all we know changing the property of UI element in SRM is not that easy like we do like Webdynpro in ABAP.

So i request anyone please provide me steps from scratch list what supposed to be done SRM. Aso please provide me regarding how enhancement carried with Webdynpro UI elements?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

If you are looking for creating enhancements in Web Dynpro fore ABAP.

Please see this [article|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700317da-bd79-2c10-368e-8f18bf5d8b81?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true].

If you need more help please revert back with more details on the requirement.

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Request you to share which standard SRM Web Dynpro Component you are working on.

We will be able to help you better if we know the exact issue.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

i have same requirement

my standatd componet is /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_H_BD

view is V_DODC_RFQ_H_BD

i have to change the propeerties of Buttons ( enable / disable ) based on some actions, can you please explain me how to make in standard component

Thanks and Regards

Kumar Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sahil, can u please help me

thnx

Kumar Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the properties of the buttons you need to do the following (SRM 7.0);

SPRO --> SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization).

For buttons:

Control Actions --> Configure Control of Actions on Header Level.

For Fields:

Configure Field Control

You need to add a new entry with object type, in your case I guess BUS2200 for RFx. For the button fill the PDO action type.

And then you can specify a dynamic class and method for change the properties; you need to change the parameter "cs_metadata"

I hope this will be useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

You cannot change the properties of the standard WDA component by direcly changing the properties like visibility,

enale etc.

These properties can be chaged only in the Post, pre exit of the WDAMODIFY view mwthod of the WDA component in Enhance mode.

If the UI elements are getting created dynamically ( The UI elements are not visible in the layout ) then need to identify the implementation class ( Can be found out by debugging the WDMODIFY method ). Then you need to modify the standard implementation class code by implicit enhancement ( Genrally delete the already created UI elements and recreate the UI elements with your desired properties ).

Hope this helps,

Murthy