cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to trigger the idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i need to trigger idocs from ECC6 to PI system, but it throws a message that destination port does not exists. both the RFC destinations are created and tested successfully ( could able to login remotely after testing)

ECC 6:

Logical System : T90CLNT090

RFC Destination : PI7CLNT001

Port : HIDDU

Partner Profile : PI7CLNT001

PI 7.1 :

Logical System : PI7CLNT001

RFC Destination : EC6CLNT800

Port : SAPECC

i went into the transaction we02 selected the idoc.. and edited the port and partner type and tried to trigger.. but "destination port "SAPECC" does not exists...

do i need to edit the IDOC in programme level, if yes, steps to edit the IDOC

Regards

Blue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know you said that you are created RFC destination correctly, but can you check again

-sm59>HTTP connections to ABAP system->click on (RFC destination name, i.g, AI_INTEGRATION_SERVER)

-Is the Target Host and Service No: correct?

Now, go to sxmb_adm

->Integration Engine Configuration

->Do you have the same RFC destination name (i.g.AI_INTEGRATION_SERVER) as you put in in SM59?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

-->sxmb_adm

Corresponding Integ. Server should be your RFC destination name, PI7CLNT001 or what you put in SM59.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to pass the port of the SAP ECC created in the idoc i.e port should be HIDDU and not ECC..

Check at the partner profile parameters that the port assigned is HIDDU and rfc desination should be PI7CLNT001..

this needs to be handled at the partner profile configuration /distribution model only...

but not via programme...

Before this ensure that connections created are working fine (both connection and authorisation tests)..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Port : SAPECC

Port should be of the the format SAPxxx where xxx is system id of the SAP system.....so is ECC the system ID of the SAP system? also client number in the port should be of the SAP system.

Regards,

Abhishek.