Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Can anyone tell me how the certification is like for sap fico

what are the weightage of the questions?

do we have negative markings?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for certification from any authorized SAP training center. There is questions divided into many parts, 3 to 6. You have to answer every part correctly, then you get marks of that question, if any part's answer is wrong then you will not get any no though you answer correctly remaining parts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello anang!!

I have recently cleared my certification in SAP FI...

There are no negative markings, the exam consists of 80 questions and the passing % for BS 7.0 is 66%

Rgs,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anang

I am giving the certification exam in FEB 2011.. I need your help about the pattern of the exams. What is the weightage of the individual sections. If possible can you give me ur contact number so that i can have some tips from you as well.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

The above post was for you..I copied Anang by mistake.If you can help me that would be really helpful.

Thanks

Gaurav

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Gaurav - We have forum rules, which every SDN member should abide by. Please read them and do not use SMS language.

@ All - Please search the forums before asking or suggesting the certification details. We already have these answers and solutions provided earlier in the forum - in detail.

You will find on searching - the pattern, passing percentages, duration and many more tips.

All the best!

Zubi

former_member205110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anang

You can find details on application certification on the below link:

[http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/applications.epx]

Look for financials application on the page.

Regards,