cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Maintenance Plan through IBIP t.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create the Maintenance Plan in Mass using the IBIP t.code.

I am using Record name as IBIPMPLA, and trying to create the Plan but instead of providing Plan description in t he file error is coming for Plan description.

If any procedure is available, kindly provide the same.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,
I have a question, I need to migrate the data of Maintenance Plan having 3 different scenario:

1. Single cycle with route and system condition
2. Multiple counter plan with system condition
3. Strategy Plan with route and system condition

I have added the required fields in LTMOM steps and mapped as well in field mapping but after execution using LTMC , the data did not show up in the IP03 for Maintenance plan
Could you please help me out if anything is missed as I have mapped everything in LTMOM.

Also for 2nd and 3rd point , could you please let me know how can I differentiate between these 3 as I everytime i end up creating single cycle MP only.
It would be helpful if you could suggest step by step procedure for this data migration of Maintenace Plan using LTMOM.

former_member478182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

can you please provide the detail information of error message. is it the error for the formating error in the field RMIPM-WPTXT?

If so, then please check if the below information can be any of help:

When using IBIPMPLA structure it is also necessary to create at least on item with structure IBIPMPOS. If IBIPMPLA used on it own then you will get the error 'Formatting error in the field RMIPM-WPTXT'.

Please refer to the documentation for the program RIIBIP00:

Structure - IBIPMPLA - Maintenance plan

>> IBIPMPOS Maintenance plan item

>> IBIPTEXT (see comment below)

>> IBIPOLST Object list

>> IBIPBDCD (see below from maintenance

plan item)

If you create an entry for the structure IBIPMPOS and maintain 1maintance plan item then IBIP should create the plan successfully and the error should not occur.

In IBIPMPOS structure do NOT maintain a value for TCODE, otherwise an error will occur.

Regards,

Jane