cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.5B server - Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this same question posted in the SD forum but I think this would be a better place to ask this question (my apologies for the double post).

I am working in a 4.5B environment and coming across this situation. So far I have tried using OMSG and made carrier details optional and mandatory but these fields do not show up when trying to create a new vendor. I have tried doing this in 6.0 and it works fine. My question from my original post is below...

I am trying to get fields DLGRP (ServAgntProcGrp ) and SCACD (SCAC) on my vendor master so I can assign carriers their proper group and SCAC code but can't figure it out. pts rewarded for any help.

thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

There is no as such difference in different versions in this regard.

Although field selection is not dependent on account group but also other parameters like purchase organization, transaction used etc.

Pl verify if this is the case.

Thx

Dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide examples of where i could investigate? I've looked at purchasing organization in SPRO -> Enterprise Structure in assignment and definition but didn't really see what I could change to make this field show up.

thanks for your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-Code OB23

This is where I set the Carrier Detail to optional and the field showed up