SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commitment item in purchase order in grant management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I created a purchase order with two items,

Item 1: 500 euro delivery date 14/12/2010

item 2: 1000 euo delivery date 14/12/2011

When I run the report of grant management, I see that the system create a commitment item of 1500 euro in 2010 and not 500 in 2010 / 1000 in 2011. In this way, only the budge

Please, could you help me?

Thanks

Regards

Raffaele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check here Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-General Settings-Override Update Profile for Valtype 51, how Commitment budget update for you Update profile

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What update profile do you use? Maybe, it's working on the posting date and not on the due date?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

where I can see the update profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, tcode OF37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALex,

I have added for the update profile 000500 the value type 51 for the purchase order, but when I create a purchase order, the consumption of the budget is all in the 2010 and not in 2011 too.

Could you help me?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in img Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-General Settings-Override Update Profile to set up Delivery date for CommBud. for value 51, then run FMN4N tcode for your PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,try simulate the same case in test, I mean create new PO

Edited by: alex ice on Dec 30, 2010 9:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check here Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-General Settings-Override Update Profile for Valtype 51, how Commitment budget update for you Update profile

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Grants Management, please check these notes:

[1148553 - Additional attributes for derivation of time slices|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1148553]

[1485529 - Add Due Date for Timeslice Override BAdI|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1485529]

With these notes, you could determine the desired budget timeslice in GM depending on PO due date.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

thanks for your answer...

I implemented the notes... now, I have to do something in customizing?

Thanks

Regards

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raffaelle, are you using the badi as suggestedin the notes I previously mentioned?

thanks!

Mar