cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Date issue in process order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one query. The Process Order was confirmed and reversed in the month of Nov. Again the Process Order was confirmed now in Dec.

The user check the Costing data and found the costing was set to month Nov. not Dec. Since this process order was re-open for rework and the actual finish date was in Dec. But after the confirmation in Dec, the costing of this process order still posting to Nov. instead of Dec. so I think the root cause should be the confirmation posting date cause this inconsistency. that is why I just ask you does it possible to change the posting date from 26.11.2010 into 14.12.2010. Also I am not sure why the posting date is showing as 26.11.2010 when it is posted in 14.12.2010

Regards

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear brijesh,

please canceled the confirmation with document once again

and try to post again In COr6n, Please make sure that the posting date in Cor6n is 14.12.2010 and then post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs. The Process Order has been technically completed. So I have asked the user to revoke the Teco. They have done the operation wise confirmation through COR6. So I have suggested to do the cancellation through CORS (operation wise) and then do the confirmation in COR6 and corect the posting date for today. Am i missing any steps here? Can we do the cancellation in CORS at order level instead of operation wise? Please suggest.

Regards

Brijesh

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear the steps you mentioned are perfectly correct when you confirming through COR6 second time check the posting date is

current date or else read the mastedata again and confirm the order if still the problem is same then you can TECO the current

order and you can create a new order as per current date which i suggested in my previous reply.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can we do the cancellation in CORS at order level instead of operation wise? Please suggest.

NO Since you have done operation wise confirmation, Si You can able to cancel Operation wise, Before that check COGI for that order and proceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Please check in the system whether any UD is made wrt Quality during the confirmation of the order and posted the docuement.

Usually after UD system moves stock from quality to unrestricted stock from which you can move the stock but because of UD stock posting, system will try to check and remove stock from quality also which will not be possible because already stock ws moved to unrestricted.

This may affect the procedure.

Regards,

Pavan

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check the posting period for your company code in MMRV transaction check with your MM consultant or else cancel the

confirmation and read the masterdata again and check still if the issue is the same then TECO the previous order and create a

new process order and check.

Cheers

KK