cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatioc TO creation with mvt type 331(WM)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am facing following WM issue, Kindly go through it and reply me with your valuable solution.

In my plant QM is active, so while receiving goods against any Purchase Order (MVT TYPE 101), all my stock goes to quality. After UD check, 99% material move to unrestrictd stock (321 mvt.type) and 1% used for quality (331 mvt. type).

For an example if I have received 1000 kg material (which initially goes to quality), after UD 995 kg material come to unrestricted stock and 5 kg used for quality check.

In my existing system for material document with mvt. type 321, one PCN is generated in the background, and using LT05 we make TO from PCN and confirm it.

But is it posible to create the TO and confirm from the PCN (Mvt. 321) in the backgroung itself, i mean to say that while my QM user is doing UD, material document with mvt 321, one PCN and TO will be generated and TO will be confirmd in the background itself.

I don't want to use LT05 separetely to make TO from PCN.

Please reply me soon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use RLAUTA11 SAP Report - Create transfer orders for posting change notices automatically.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is PCN ???? Try to avoid abbreviated words in this forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi