cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN- J1IH for RG23C AED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am doing differential posting for an incoming excise invoice from vendor - Rs 150

Debit- RG23C Cenvat credit (50% of AED amount entered in this j1ih} - Rs 25

Debit - RG23C Cenvat credit (50% of BED amount (entered in this j1ih)} - Rs 50

Here, I should get a 4th G/L Account, ie (RG23C 50% Receivable) (Rs 75)

Checked all the settings, but no clue

Any help/guidance.....

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi..

Now, since this is a textile industry, the client needs 100% utiilization of AED (not 50%)

Pls tell the logic to make the FSPec.. or any user exit for this....

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you click "Additional Excise" tab, assuming that you had keyed in manually the ED and AED columns correctly, please note afer clicking "Determine G/L Accounts", you will see four tabs. The first tab is for credit entry with G/L Account and amount as editable and the other three tabs as non-editable which are debit entries. If you sum up these debit entries, it would be 50% of the credit entry which is a standard. No need to check your configuration.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thats what I am saying...

there are only 3 entries... (1 credit (sum of BED & AED) ] & 2 debits.

the 4th G/L account (debit , if i am not wrong) is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshiipathi...

The main issue is

it is a textile industry. so, 100% AED can be utilized. I am sure on this. But, the system standard is posting only 50%.

But firstly; let Credit & debit match,.... & then lets look into this one,as it calls for an ABAPer & an user exit.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said already, once you execute J1IH, you would have keyed in the amounts in the respective column at bottom screen. Whatever column you maintain here, that will only flow once you click Determine G/L Accounts.

For example, if you maintain BED , AED, SED & SECess Amounts at the bottom screen, that will appear in Determine G/L Accounts. I have tested in my system and showing correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was an issue with ETT..

Anyways.. I thank you for your response.

Issue Closed.

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 14, 2010 3:39 PM Then in that case, please change the status of this thread to "Answered"