cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_VENDOR_SYNC not transfering changes to SRM 7 all teh time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

We are implementing SRM 7 with ECC EHP4 as the backend and would like to synch vendor master data between the two systems. We have performed the ncessary config for "Settings for Supplier Synchronisation" in SRM 7. I created a new vendor in ECC, and ran BBPGETVD to transfer that vendor to SRM and it was transferred successfully. I made changes to this vendor ran program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC (in background) to send the changes to ECC and this was successful. Now when I make further changes to this same vendor, the changes are not going across to ECC. The program reports that "No suppliers Exist to Be updated". Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas why BBP_VENDOR_SYNC worked once and then is not working when I make further changes?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Pedzi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue can be traced by debugging the vendor sync program. make changes in backend for a vendor then run vendor sync using SE38. at some point you will find vendor is in the list but it may go off after some condition check.

issue could be related to vendor assigned to more than one PORGs and program was not able to find another org and failed to sync that vendor.

~ vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vipin,

I will try and debug. The vendor is assigned to one PORG.

Regards

Pedzi

Answers (0)