Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prefered vendor not displayed for shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have PDP scenario, SC's originated from R/3 purchase requisitions,

Issue details:

1. P.req was created with desired vendor and transfered to SRM and corresponding shopping cart is available in SOCO.

2. User created Held PO for corresponding SC.

3. When user checking monitor shopping cart then preffered vendor not displayed in source of supply tab.

When i checking BBP_PD for shopping cart, i found there is Disable flag(X) has been set for NO inbox selection partner.

what could be it mean, and more ever this changs has been originated via RFC user.how it was getting RFC user

Please advice me....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can control this via sourcing configuration

sorcing if not fixed source of supply. so that it will not create a HELD status PO and remain goes to as shopping cart and BUYER can assign the vendor and price and Buyer can create a desired follow on document for this shopping cart item

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found this is a bug in std program and raised OSS message ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkateshwar

SC is generally sent to SOCO only when sourcing has to be carried out for the SC. IN this case you are hving a desired vendor in the SC and then you are creating a pO for the same. Although you have a Vendor in the PO that does not mean that SC will also have same vendor as preferred vendor in SC after you created the PO....

Regards

Virender Singh