cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended classic scenario to Classic scenarioc in SRM.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

someone pls tell me how to change from Extended classic scenario to Classic scenarion while creating in shopping cart...?

I am using BADI "BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI" change to classic scenarion from extending classic..but i got confused about source code..So i request any one can help me for suitable source code..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean to say that you have set up Extended Classic Scenario but you want to change it to Classic Scenario?... If this is the case, remove the activation in COnfiguration for Extended classic scenario and deactivate BADIs you ve implemented for Extended Classic

OR

Do you want to change it to Classic only for the Document user is creating.--> Read the indicator or data from SC and decide whether the document has to be in Classic or Extended classic SCenario.... The BADI will either have Extended classic = X or NOT.... so there is no parameter for classic Scen... Depending on your requirements, implement the ext. classic badi to SET it or NOT set it...

Regards

Virender SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear virender thanks for reply.. Client want to have reservation to be created for certain material groups/number..Initially it would be Extended clasic scenario but whenever among the certain material group has been choosen in SC, then reservation should be created in ECC with classic scenario...

So my doubt is how to place suitable piece of code within the badi, so that system should trigger to classic scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virender.. I am sahil, we had chat in past regarding an issues related with SRM 7.0..

Well i have again come up with new requirement where SAP has already cleared it doesn having any solution for the pertiuclar requirement that we have to do by developement..

Requirement is as follows...

Whenever we create Inforecord in ECC with Classic scenario, same inforecords should be replicated in SRM with Extended classic scenario.

pls share your inputs ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil

Info Records are automatically proposed as a source of supply in shopping carts in SRM, this is independent of the scenario you have(classic or ext classic). You dont transfer InfoRecords to SRM but SRM do check in R/3 for any Source of Supply as InfoRecords....

Regards

Virender