cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to set up variant for Delivery Due list . I get confuse with field Delivery creation date . In my variant for field Delivery creation date I am putting from field as blank and to field is toadyu2019s date(14 Dec 2010 ) . and Rule for determining default value for deliv. creation date is 4 (Due for shipment tomorrow (includes past-due deliveries))

So is it correct or not?

My query is that when I use this variant for batch job creation it should be used for deliveries that are created after 14 Dec 2010 . This Job is going to run daily .

Please clear my confusion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Laxmi for Reply

The date range which we are selecting has no meaning. If we use 4 value for CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt , then we can use it for all year which will check the deliveies due for tomorrow and past also

please reply my understanding as correct or wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means if I put to Date field 14 Dec 2010 , and Rule for determining default value for deliv. creation date is 4 then it will create deliveries after the 14 Dec also .

Means it can be use for delivery creation for 15 Dec , 16 Dec and through the month and year

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place your mouse on that field and press F1 so that the explanation given therein is self explanatory.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
to field is toadyu2019s date(14 Dec 2010 )

should be used for deliveries that are created after 14 Dec 2010

No deliveries that are created after 14th wont display but which are due for 15th will only display if you maintain 4.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest ...