cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference Between VKM1 & VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you pleasehelp me in understanding VKM1 & VKM3, We have maintianed OVA8 credit Block setting to have the credit block based on Open Deliveries and not Open Sales Order. Now when the Delivery gets blocked its not always getting displayed in VKM1, only a few showup in VKM1, rest we have to go to VKM4 and relaese them.

Why are all Block deliveries not getting displyaed in VKM1 ?

Regards

Rajanish Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VKM1 will show both sale order and delivery and you can block even the delivery if it is not PGId. On the other hand, VKM3 will list only sale orders.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But why are not all deliveries displayed in VKM1 ?. Is there some customization around this

Former Member
0 Kudos

VKM1 will show blocked delivery , But in my case I am not able to complete the Delivery I get an error "Subsequent function '' not possible due to a credit block" Message no. V1849. But the Credit Status does not get updated in Sales Order it still shows "Not performed" .

In OVA8 We have maintianed Credit block only on Delivery and not on Open Sales Order. Is this the reason for the Block not appearing in VKM1, the only option then is to relaese the order using VKM4.

Regards

Rajanish

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create delivery you do 2 steps in the same time or only the first step

1.Create the delivery

2.Do a Picking by entering the Pick Quantity

If there is a Create Block then if we only do the delivery without entering the Picking quantity then the delivery will get saved, with Block status and it will appear in VKM1.

But we try to do the delivery and picking at the same time, then the delivery will not be saved because of a credit Block during Picking and it wonu2019t get displayed in VKM1 and needs to be relaesed through VKM3

0 Kudos

O qual o motivo de precisar ir nas duas transações pra liberar ?

Answers (0)