cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal for PGR, Storage bin error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Business would like to do reverse of a returns delivery because of some reasons. When they are trying to do reverse of PGR using VL09, they are getting a message that the storage bin xxxxxxxx is not available. As per WM this storage bin is a dyanamic storage bin with the delivery number. Becasue of this we are not able to cancel or reverse the returns delivery.

But i tried the same sceanrio in our Q system and it went fine without any issues. This Q system is a copy of P, recently we did it. And I tried to compare all the data and config on P and Q all are same.... but not able to do it in P

Venkat Cheedalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the error message and its number.

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

WM is partially right. There are bins source & destination. in returns or reversal soruce bin is dynamically set as delivery number, but you need to provide destination storage bin ( this cant be delivery no) in case of reversal.

Once you reverse the delivery, using LT0G- stock should be return from delivery, then using LT15- cancel the TO.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is an update, the stocks which i took using this returns document are now sitting in a Bin, now i understood that we need to move the stocks to a intermediate storage type 904, then need to try for this PGR reverse.

Now my question is how i can move stock to storage type 904?

Even if i move it to 904, does the system will create a dynamic bin at the time of reversing?

we are not using TO's for any of these sceanrios.

When i did the same in Q system the stock was lying only on the dynamic bin and storage type 904, hence every thing wnt fine without any problem.

Hope this is very clear.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla