Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal Issue with Currency KRW

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our Korean users create expense reports through ESS portal.

The issue is: The amount in the expense report should actually be KRW 905,635

However when the expense report is submitted for approval, the manager sees an amount of KWR 9056.35, which is only 1% of the original amount.

We checked at the back end in SAP. The amount is KRW 905,635 as expected.

The problem is just at the front-end, in the portal.

I am aware of V_CURX table. But how can this dicrepancy be removed.

Please help.

Regards,

Somdeb.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somdeb,

This is Priyank from Sparta consulting .Do you able to recognize  me ?? Hope you are doing good.

I have the same issue with the Korean Currency . IF you have any solution for this please let me know .

My Email id priyank.mgm@gmail.com

Thanks..

Priyank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes as it said before - SAP always stores corrency values internally with two digits and does a conversion according to the settings in TCUR* when the two fields amount and currency code are linked together in the data dictionary.

but you can cope this problem with create container element and container operation that divide total expense amount with 10

so at front end of manager screen it appear as KRW 905,635 instead of KWR 9056.35,

insert the container as expression in user decision outcomes.

hope it helps.

inez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above issue is fixed,

if yes help me on that how do u fixed i want urgently.

Regards,

sr

MichaelVogel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Somdeb,

as the amount is correct in the backend, could it be that the amount is picked up directly in the internal format without convertion to the external format? As you probably know, SAP always stores corrency values internally with two digits and does a conversion according to the settings in TCUR* when the two fields amount and currency code are linked together in the data dictionary.

Regards

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also check how many decimal places are defined for the currency KRW in your T&E system as well as in your FI backend system.

This should be in sync.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be due to conversion ration maintained for KRW.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C