cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.5B Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get fields DLGRP (ServAgntProcGrp ) and SCACD (SCAC) on my vendor master so I can assign carriers their proper group and SCAC code but can't figure it out. pts rewarded for any help.

thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The below fields are group fields, if you want to activate this in Vendor master , in Tx:OMSG-Field Status:General Data-Control -Carrier Details, make it Optional/Required field & you will observe the below fields get active in Vendor Master - Control view

Carrier Details: Group fileds are as follows

SCAC

Carrier Freight Group

Service Agent procedure group

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried that using OMSG but the control area does not show the two fields in the original post. I have tried both optional and mandatory but the fields do not show up in the vendor master in the control area.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks strange.

I dont have 4.5B , do you have option to check the same in 4.5B higher version.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 6.0 your method works fine but not in 4.5B. I'm still looking for a solution.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some one posted in ABAP forum (not sure which SAP version), but you can have a look at it;

If this does not solve, then send a message to SAP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Shiva,

I'll take a look at this and see if this corrects the problem before I contact SAP. I will post here with my findings.

Former Member

T-Code OB23

This is where I set the Carrier Detail to optional and the field showed up

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NGTP
Explorer
0 Kudos

Field 'DLGRP - Service Agent Procedure Group' is part of 'Carrier Details' in Vendor Master. Enabling 'Carrier Details' in Vendor master Account groups would activate below 3 fields.

• SCAC
  • Carrier Freight Group
  • Service Agent Procedure Group

'Service Agent Procedure Group' field comes in Vendor Master -> General Data -> Control Data -> Under Reference Data

Below are the two Configuration steps to be completed for activating Carrier details:

1. SPRO -> Logistics General -> Business Partner -> Vendor Accounts -> Master Data -> Define Account Groups with Screen Layouts (Vendors)

2. SPRO -> Logistics General -> Business Partner -> Vendor Accounts -> Master Data -> Define Screen Layouts per activity (Vendors)