Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party billing - Invoice referenced to multiple invoices/ orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there SD gurus,

This is a sales process from Argentina, and SHOULD work as follows:

My company should be able to sell to our customers on behalf of a 3rd party, which will create many invoices "on behalf of XXX company".

Then, like once a month we need to do a "liquidation" of all invoices created. It is pretty much like an invoice, but should belong TO a time period, and should be referenced to, either multiple 3rd party invoices, or to the 3rd party orders which already have an invoice created.

I found a way to reference an invoice to an invoice, but that will create one invoice for each one of the referencing invoices, I need only ONE invoice (a liquidation, actually) from multiple invoices.

OR... I need to know a way to create one single invoice (a liquidation actually), from multiple sales orders, and maybe add a Z validation so I make sure they are not still pending to be billed.

The first option will be better, as the liquidation should contain the information of all invoices it was created from, like the invoice number, material information, individual price, etc. and shuold totalize it into the liquidation.

JFYI liquidation is another legal invoice, not for charging our 3rd party partner, but for taxes and stuff.

Your help on this will be highly appreciated!

Regards, Lionel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So document flow will be as follows:

Day to day process:

3rd party Sales order ---> 3rd party delivery (we own the material) ---> "on behalf of 3rd party" invoice.

Once a month we create a "liquitation" of all current mont's 3rd party sales.

This liquidation is an invoice referenced to all mont's invoices.

Thank you!