cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Purchase Order search doesn't work

agnieszkap29
Explorer
0 Kudos

Why Process Purchase Order- Search by Status: "Awaiting approval" doesn't work correctly? When we are searching for POs with "Awaiting Approval" status as the only search we get only one PO. And if we add Timeframe- so we have Status: "Awaiting Approval" and Timeframe: "90 Days" we get 100 POs. Why is that? It looks like Status; Awaiting Approval doesn't work. As in the first search it should bring more or at least those 100 POs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agnieszkap29
Explorer
0 Kudos

What I found out is that this is happening due to the BADI we have activated- BBP_SET_SEARCH_LIMIT BADI with suggested by SAP EV_MAX_HITS only 1000. To get the right results we would have to deactivate the BADI.

Any suggestions anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which SRM version are you working on??

Please see the foll notes based on your system version:

Note 1104589 - PO Search not returning all results

Note 1497591 - Wrong data displayed in PO Search on using BBP_WF_LIST BADI

Note 1418017 - PO search with "Transaction Completed" not possible

Note 1479067 - PO Search with invalid vendor BP behaves incorrectly

agnieszkap29
Explorer
0 Kudos

I checked those OSS Notes and they are not right for me.

It is extended classic, SRM 4 and SP14.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has it been working before? Have you had recent SP upgrade?

If you have tested and can confirm the symptom, I'd suggest that you create an OSS message to SAP for assistance.

agnieszkap29
Explorer
0 Kudos

The SP was implement couple of months ago and the issue was not reported until now. This was not discovered/ seen during the support pack testing. I will be opening a message but wanted to hear from you guys first. Also I am planning on debugging as I can see the same in Q51... Let's see if we can find anything.

Thank you

Edited by: Agnieszka Panczyszyn on Dec 13, 2010 9:06 PM