cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative reconcialiation account for the Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our system, One sales order type has its own billing type (Ex: Sales Order type ZOR1-relevant billing type is ZF1). When we define Customer Master (Tcode : XD01,XD02) , the G/L reconcialiation account is chosen in the company code data. My problem is in about reconcialiation account for customer (Ex: in Company Code of the customer, I have chosen recon.account 1311000). During billing process, I want to change recon.account from 1311000 into 1311200 in the accounting document of this billing. How can I do this change?

Thanks in advance! Specially, help me how to config it in detail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extremely thanks to all, I will read the document and try to do it. If I can't make it run, I will ask later!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extremely thanks to all, I will read the document and try to do it. If I can't make it run, I will ask later!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

G/L reconcialiation account is used as subledger account for normal posting.

let me understand why you want this requriment.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each customer will have diffrent reconciliation account, which recon.account will be selected base on the billing type.

In the customer master data, I set recon. account 1311000, but I want to change this recon.account into another account depend on the billing type. How can I do this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in the IMG

S&D -> Basic Functions -> Account assignment/Costing -> Reconciliation account determination

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi