cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach two files in the send mail action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I want to attach two files in the send mail action . I tried using ; as a separator but it did not work .

Regards,

Antonio R . Rubalcaba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered bundling them into a zip file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

I would prefer to send these two files as attachment jpeg files . I want the user just to click on each one and look at the charts inside them . No more clicks than one .

Regards,

Antonio R. Rubalcaba

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you contemplating the solution from your other thread - to use the image combiner to provide multiple images tiled into the single email attachment?

A tip on the send mail, if you provide a name like Chart.jpg as the attachment name you can actually link the encoded image string directly into the email block as the attachment content (so there is no need to save the jpg first and then attach the file). Also don't forget to match up the attachment content type to your jpg or png.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy,

Yes I am contemplating the another threat . I still want to send two files because the two files have very distinct type of information . The first one is operational and the second one is about statistics . Of course that I can send both type of inforrmation in only one file . I just want to save time to the end user and let him select what infomation he wants to see .

Thanks and my best wishes for you and your family ,

Antonio