cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter material in Stock to do the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do a Delivery from a Sls Order. In Sls Order it was confirmed the schedule line. However I do not have material in stock.

How an easy and fast way to enter material in stock in order to create my delivery?

What is the t-code and the movement? By the way, what is the movement to unrestricted stock?

Many thanks,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

If your question is answered please close the thread.

- Ajinkya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of options are there to increase your stock directly but you need to concurrence from FI people because, each and every movement type will have different FI implications.

For example, you can increase the stock via 561, 521 etc., to "Unrestricted" but the corresponding inventory postings will differ. So take the concurrence from FI and upload. Ideally, MB1C with movement type 521 is better.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

use GMT 521 or 531 with special stock indicator E in T.CODE is MB1C or MIGO.

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 14, 2010 6:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

To bring the stock in your Plant for creating delivery use the following steps:

a) Use T-code MB1C

b) Enter movement type as 501

c) Enter the relevant Plant and Storage location and press ENTER

d) Enter the material number and the desired Qty and press ENTER

e) Save the document. System will prompt you a message "Document xxxxxx posted"

f) Use t-code MMBE to check the stock

g) Go in the sales order and select the line where you have entered the material number and qty

h) Click on icon "Check item availablity" and save the order. System will give you a new schedule line date

i) Now you can create the delivery for this date

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code MIGO and select goods receipt and others on the top left hand boxes. That would bring movement type 501, which goods receipt without PO. By this way, you can upload stock.

When you say, movement to un-restricted, do you mean changing stock from quality inspection to unrestricted? If so, then in t.code MB1B use movement type 321. If it is just changing the batch status from restricted to un-restricted, then use t.code MSC2N (for single batch) or BMBC (for multiple batches).

Regards