cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print GOS Objects with adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I require a solution that will enable me to print Outline Agreements using a non-interactive adobe form which will have the attatched material documentation printed after the agreement itself.

I have been reading posts explaining the use of FMs 'BDS_GOS_CONNECTIONS_GET' and 'SO_DOCUMENT_READ_API1' which I have used to get any attatchments for each material appearing in the agreement but I see these cannot be embedded in the adobe form itself, this can only be done using image types (e.g. Jpeg).

I have also experimented a little creating the class ZCL_PDF_MERGE which works fine but I have later figured out that it's only for use in archiving, as the impresion uses the xml output.

Am I right in assuming the above? Can anyone give me any clues on how to acheive my goal?

Regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never helped a living soul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otto,

I already told you, if I think I can help someone I will. But as yet I'm not very experienced, what's the point in me giving a solution (probably incorrect/insufficient) to someone if there is an abundance of experts like you who can provide them with the correct ones?

If you don't wanna help me, fine but there's no need to climb on your high horse just because you have 3,486 points and I have none. I have tried in the past to give advice but quite frankly it's not much use to anyone.

Simon

P.S. I decided to just make it using jpeg images as it's the only working solution I have came up with.