cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Monitoring for Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hope anyone of you would have been through this situation, please shed your valuble inputs so that I can move forward.

Is there a possiblity that we can setup Monitoring for Solution Manager system from another solution Manager, meaning I have 2 systems A & B both on Sol Man EHP1 7.0 & I need to setup monitoring for A from B.

I need to know is this possible! If So! does the procedure remains same as we set up monitoring for the Satellite systems...

Please keep me posted.

Thanks in advance!

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

If you are asking can one Solution Manager system be used to monitor another solution manager system like it was a managed system, the answer is yes, however it must be configured to meet the requirements of a Managed system, in addition.

Of course one of the Solution Manager's has to be set as the Master, for EWA reporting, etc.

So the setup you would treat A just like a managed system setup, and then you can monitor it from B, or visa versa.

I hope this answers your question. If this is not what you meant, please be more specific.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your timely response, I just configured the CCMS monitoring from SOLMAN to SOLMAN as we do it for Satellite systems.

I have tested it and works well.

Thanks Again...

Sudhir