cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing Webservice Model in NWDS in java WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our Project FileNet team has developed 1 web service and they have given us WSDL of that webservice. I have to use this webservice in my java webdynpro code. We have 2 different webdynpro DC, In one DC I have imported this webservice model as Adaptive web service model, that is I choosed create model > Import Adaptive web service model->Local file system and URL (radio button)->No logical destinatination> and i pasted the WDSL url and imported the webservice, and i have done all the relevant coding and i am able to execute the webservice in my web dynpro code.

But today in 2nd DC when I am trying to import that webservice , I am getting the error (check the URL metioned below in bold letters , copy the URL mentioned below and paste in the browser, there I have attached the screen shot of my error), now I am not able to import the WSDL in my NWDS, help me in solving this error, why this error is coming now when i was able to import same webservice some days back in some other DC. Now NWDS is not at all allowing me to import the WSDL.

https://doc-0o-0k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/secure/5elephltc9fqco9g9svslcas2fe0vfp2/32ulb82g3u...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at this threads

Regards

Saravanan K

junwu