cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form javascript error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am new to adobe interactive forms. i have created a simple form with some input fields which refer to abap webdynpro context and added a submit button from webdynpro activex menu. the click event is created in abap web dynpro. when i execute the webdynpro application i am seeing the form, but at the top i see the following message

"javascript is currently disabled and this dcoument uses it for some features. enabling javascript can lead to potential security issues"

at the right side of the error there is a button "options" . when i click that and selected "enable javascript for this document" . but the error still reamins. when i select the option for the second time i get a user session time out error in the browser.i am using windows 7. pelase suggest what settings i need to make?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well firstly I believe Windows 7 is yet NOT supported OS for Adobe Forms. Secondly you should be using ZCI (Native) forms and NOT ActiveX enabled forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using ZCI and webdynpro native submit button now. i have also placed the script code which was given by u in some other discussion

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - 705.20051114114126.253659.250577 - SubmitToSAP.xfo

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

// END OF DO NOT MODIFY

but still it is not working. we are using adobe live cycle 7.1 and our ECC version is 7.01 level 006. i will try in a windows XP machine

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Try

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

Thanks

Murthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Drag the button from Webdynpro Native control.

No other buttons will submit to sap in interactive forms.

Thanks.

UmaS.