cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining FICO number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with number ranges.

The user had requested to maintain FICO number ranges for the year 2011.

I had maintained in T.Code FBN1 for all the number ranges.

Now the user extracted the data from Table NRIV and found that for the Object FIAA-BELNR, the number range is not maintained for the year 2011. And by this data, the user is asking to maintain number ranges for Asset Accounting. But I had already maintained in FBN1 for the year 2011.

Can anyone help me out of this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

The number range for Assets is not maintained in FBN1. The FI doc Types number ranges are maintained there.

For Asset No. Range, go to T-Code AS08 and maintain number ranges there..

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SNRO

Enter Object FIAA-BELNR (T.code SNUM) and click number range (F7)

In future ,If you get any error message regarding number ranges with Object ..Directly you can Use SNRO T.code here you can maintain all type of number ranges with Object wise

I hope it will helps

Regards

vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the missing number ranges are created automatically, nothing to do. Refer to SAPNET note 190747, point 4.

4. Number range interval for the internal document number of an asset document object FIAA-BELNR in table NRIV

The sysetm automatically generates the number range interval when the first posting in a new fiscal year is executed.

Thus, you can only see an entry after the first posting and, in particular, not directly after a fiscal year change or even before a fiscal year change. So the number range does not have to be maintained or delivered for every fiscal year.

Best regards, Christian

Edited by: Christian Ortner on Dec 13, 2010 2:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepthi,

To maintain number ranges at asset accounting level use T-Code ABNV and you can maintain number ranges.

The above solutioni will solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Mir.