cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Receiver and Sender tab for a Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I imported a few RFC's in the Enterprice Services Builder Repository.

Then I opened in the intergration directory, the business system for where I had imported the RFC's.

On the sender and Receiver tab, I don't see the RFC's. What goed wrong ?

The Cache is up to date. We have a systemconfiguration with one SLD. But when the system was installed we had two SLD's. Later on we decided to have one and configured that.

Thanks,

Remco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems Software component versions are not installed in the business systems.. in you new active SLD , check all the corresponding softwares components are installed in Business system.

Regards,

Balaji

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019ve found what causes the problem

It was what Balaji wrote.

In the SLD one of the products where not installed in the business system. It was the product representing the QAS system.

Thanks for your answers,

regards,

Remco Nieuwboer

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank You for the answers

I checked all your input :

The problem occurs only with the QAS business system. The DEV system is working fine.

Iu2019ve tried to import a new RFC for the DEV software component. When I open in the Integration directory the business system DEV. The RFC is shown there in the Sender and receiver tab. If I do the same steps for QAS , I canu2019t see the RFCu2019s

I checked the software component versions and compared the SLDconfig for DEV and QAS. There where no differences. Then I checked in the integration Directory the Software components of the business system. (tab Other Attributes) all software components where present. I did a Compare with SLD and there where no differences.

>>It does not get assigned to your Business System in ID automatically.

While assigning RFC (or IDOC...in the pop-up window) try to keep the System as Any and then click refresh.

If I import an RFC to the DEV business system. The RFC is shown automatically in the sender and receiver tab, when I restarted my web browser.

I did a Clear SLD data cache. The RFCu2019s where not shown.

Regards,

Remco

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the couple of things:

- Correct SWCV is added to the Business system.

- Perform Clear SLD data cache in ID.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Then I opened in the intergration directory, the business system for where I had imported the RFC's.

It does not get assigned to your Business System in ID automatically.

While assigning RFC (or IDOC...in the pop-up window) try to keep the System as Any and then click refresh.

There is a blog available by Shabharish Vijaykumar....check if that helps you on this.

Regards,

Abhishek.