cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send to quality control on GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material that needs to be sent and blocked in quality control when it is produced using a specific production version. As opposed to the normal one that does not need to be locked.

how can I set the lot to be locked in quality control, when it meets this requirement? (using an user exit/BAdI/other solution)

I have tried to change the inspection lot by setting the INSMK field, however this does not effectively block the lot.

Thanks,

André V.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you not think that user exit in confirmation of production order can help here

You can use CONFPM05 user exit .This will check whether production version is valid from QM point of view .

this can be active than reactive action...

Former Member
0 Kudos

due to business requirements, we perform all GR in MIGO and create the production confirmation order later in the day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it was a badly formulated question, sorry for that, but I appreciate the reply (I believe we may also require that exit, for other purposes)

Problem

We use MIGO to enter GR of finished goods (originated from a production order), what I need is to regardless of the data in the material master, to send the stock to quality and block it.

Possible solutions

I have achieved all but the blocking of the stock, for which I see two alternatives:

1. To investigate how the standard blocks the stock with a 101 movement (reading it from the material master)

2. To produce a 322 movement right after the 101, blocking the stock

I am now going to try to implement the second one, but I would like to know if the first is doable.

Thanks

Answers (0)