Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exist in QM notifications. I would like to initialize VIQMEL-RKMNG

Former Member
0 Kudos

rkmng field is invisible in our system. SAP makes the following validation:

VIQMEL-MGEIG + VIQMEL-MGFRD >= VIQMEL-RKMNG

In order to avoid it I would like to initialize VIQMEL-RKMNG with a hugh value.

Which user exit could I use?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am also looking for similar kind of issue, for me i dont want RKMNG and BZMNG to populate while creating QM notification.

It populating based in sales order quantity. As this updates automatically, user often misses this and saves with wrong complaint quantity.

please advise if you get the solution

Regards

CR

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should start a new discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is further to my reply just now.

The solution I provided touches the customization and request would be generated for the TCODE : OQM1.

Regards

UMAPATHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TCode : OQM1, check whether or not the field VIQMEL-RKMNG is in display/hidden. If at all it is hidden/display, you can change it as input. In order to bring the effect to your quality notification only, use the "influence" button by selecting the notification type (it is upto your choice) and change the field status so that it doesn't effect the other modules like PM, etc. So this works and solves your problem.

Regards

UMAPATHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need RKMNG to be invisible. The system initializes VIQMEL-RKMNG with value EKPO-MENGE and I need to initialize it with a bigger value to be sure that VIQMEL-MGEIG + VIQMEL-MGFRD >= VIQMEL-RKMNG is true.

Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know where sap stores the values that appear from the first button -> "Structure search".

Thanks.