cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Schedule Lines handling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on a Sales Order scenario - Schedule lines split.

When I am trying to create an Order and key in Delivery Date as today's date - Schedule lines are getting split.

However if I propose Delivery Date other than today's date i.e. future date - Schedule lines are not getting split.

Is there any chance to prevent split if item get confirmed with in same date.

Please advice.

Many Thanks,

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

schedule lines are getting splitted basing on Material Availability Date.

so, in your case when you raise a sales order schedule lines are getting splitted beause 100% goods are not available on the date so the schedule lines are geting splitted this lines may be one line or multiple lines.

when you give future date as schedule line date manually then it will not get splitted because material may be available at that time.

to aviod please refer the shipping point and its control featues.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to schedule line details of line item and check if the total stock is slit into different dates. If yes, then while creating delivery document, only the quantity confirmed on first schedule date might have been derived and thus delivery is splitting.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB/Praveen,

Thanks for you response.

However the scenario here is different.

Schedule lines are getting split because of the Arrival time.

By default, first line is having Arrival time as 00:00 and second line with actual Arrival time.

If the delivery date is a Future Date - this issue is not occuring.

Issue:

Issue is when the delivery date is today's date.

As said, schedule lines are getting split because of Arrival time.

1st line with Arrival time as 00:00

2nd line with Actual Arrival time.

Is there any way of controlling splitting of Schedule lines based on date/time.

Awaiting you adivce/suggestions.

Many Thanks,

Madan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check is there any work scheduling maintained in IMG- Log Exe- Shipping - Basic shipping functions - Delivery scheduling & transportation scheuduling - maintain working hours

check in shipping point details also in Ent .Structure

Regsrds,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether Total Quantity is available for Today's Date for respective Schedule Line from the sales order.

You can confirm the same from MD05 by investigating complete Inward & outward movements for respective material from respective plant in today's date.

Thank You,

RB.