cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay slip 5.5 inch continuous form feeding problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I encountered pay slip feeding when print out from local printer. It feeds ever one single blank from and then prints a next page. Our pay slip length is 5.5 inch. Iu2019ve set both paper format in SAP and printer propertied in local computer.

Under t-code: SPAD, I set a new format ZXXXX and in Printer initialization I want to set the paper length as 5.5 inch. Since the paper size for A4 is \ep9? What is code for 5.5 inch paper size? Can you give me the clue?

Thanks in advance

Toey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toey,

With custom page formats and windows device types like SAPWIN, there is no command sent to the printer to set the page size.

There are some commands listed in SAP Note #21738 where you can set the page size in the printer intiialization of your format. But I don't think any match your requirement of 5.5".

Otherwise the default windows page size is always used. As there is no command to fit your page size, you can create the custom page size at windows level and set it as the default for the windows printer used. This procedure is described in SAP note #163136.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thank your for your useful note. They are helpful information. I've set both printing initialization and customized the page length, and page size in windows priting properties, and also the length paper in printer to 5.5 inch (defualt from factory is 11 inch). It works now.

Thanks a lot.

Toey

Answers (0)