cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing G/L in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This error occurred when I created sales order.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9kUvjBH2L9A/TQXMndoUBZI/AAAAAAAABNI/ncrXnKhddRA/IMG_004.jpg

I already checked in VKOA but G/L accounts are already defined.

I have no clue when looking in the analysis screen:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9kUvjBH2L9A/TQXMnangR-I/AAAAAAAABNM/6w0ao_LWb8E/s800/IMG_005.jpg

Besides, there is another error, I don't know if it links to above error:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9kUvjBH2L9A/TQXMnBsQXeI/AAAAAAAABNA/RwR2fnwCrtk/IMG_002.jpg

I would appreciate if you could help.

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

Linh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in your pricing procedure whether ZMN1 is mandatory and if yes then check whether u ahve maintained condition record or not properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your response.

Please tell me the T-code to check for pricing procedure whether it is mandatory or not?

Rgds,

Linh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its V/08

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I check in V/08 and ZMN1 is not mandatory.

I concern more about the error that related to G/L accounts. Do you have any ideas about how to fix this error?

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

Linh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
more about the error that related to G/L accounts

For your first error, I have already given a solution. Have you tried changing the same ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linh,

I hope you would have checked this as now on has commented on this can you please check and confirm if te Acct Asssignment grp (MVKE-KTGRM) filed in the Sales org 2 view, and see if the correct account grp is maintained there.

if not you need to maintain this to pass the value to the sales order.

For the second issue, ZMN1 condition type is set as mandatory in your pricing procedure hence it is looking for a value for the condition type. You ca maintain a price by going to VK11.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. My sales order is normal order, and material is not pre-defined as Make-to-stock nor make -to-order. Strategy group in MRP3 view is blank.

In addition, we still could create Sales order until some recent days, really don't know what was the point cause this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you succeed solving this problem?

I'm passing through the same situation.

Thx.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linh, I am facing the same error here, may I know if you have find the root cause and fix it? Thanks for your great help in advance!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first error, it seems your material master is assigned for Make To Order. If yours is Make To Stock scenario, then you need to change the Strategy Group in MRP2 view of material master accordingly.

For the third one, it seems, you have not maintained pricing condition in VK11. Click the Analysis button and update what error system is showing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 13, 2010 1:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. My sales order is normal order, and material is not pre-defined as Make-to-stock nor make -to-order. Strategy group in MRP3 view is blank.

2. I check VK11 for condition type ZMN1 but I got below message:

There are no access sequences for condition type ZMN1

Message no. VK061

Please help :).

Rgds,

Linh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto V/08 you can check whether the condition type is mandatory or not

Go to V/06 where you can check the what accee seq is assgined to Condition type

Goto V/07

select the access seq and you will find what tables and fields are assgined in what seq

Also check in V/06

what u ahve maintained for MANUAL ENTRIES