cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice document missing in MCSI report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is regarding missing invoice documents in MCSI report in our production system.

it was found that two invoice document numbers for a customer were missing where as these two documents are being displayed in BW report.

I have checked in Info structure table through SQVI query and found that these invoice are not available. STAFO field in VBRK table is updated for these two invoice documents.

Can anyone tell me what is the process to analyse the issue and how to update only those two missing invoice documents in MCSI report (Infostructure).

Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be many reasons, for invoice not updating in MSCI report.

- Doc. statistics group @ Invoice type / item category could be missing

- At the time of execution of report, these settings might not be in place i.e. these doc type / item cat- may not relevant for statistics.

- Proper updation of info structure might not be done.

Tx: OLI9 - to update the old invoice documents which are not updated earlier in LIS reports.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response....

- Doc. statistics group @ Invoice type / item category could be missing

- At the time of execution of report, these settings might not be in place i.e. these doc type / item cat- may not relevant for statistics.

The above points you have mentioned are not valid as there is no new configuration made and further this is a support project.

I hope the third point which you have mentioned as below is a valid one.

- Proper updation of info structure might not be done.

As per this message, I understood that there was no proper updation of infostructure for those two invoice document numbers. Further, to update two invoice documents in infostructures, we need to run transaction code OLI9.

Can you please comment on my below queries:

- Can the transaction be run in live system during any time?

- Is there any impact on other invoice data in infostructures?

- If the transaction is executed, all the current infostructures get updated with correct invoice data?

- What is the impact of executing Txn - MCVV. Does this transaction only simulates and gives the log on updation of invoice document? or it also adjusts/ updates any data in system?

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a test case in quality server.

I removed update group in customer master and created sales cycle. Then checked MCSI report whether invoice document is displaying or not. Invoice document is not displayed in MCSI report.

Then I have reassigned the update group in Customer master and tried to update infostructures through OLI7/ OLI8/ OLI9. All the documents (Sales order/ Delivery/ Invoice document) got updated with updated group (STAFO) checked through MCVR/ MCVT/ MCVV. But, MCSI is not showing the invoice document.

Can you please tell me what to do next.

Regards,

Praveen.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I hope below settings are in line,

- Customer statistics group in CMR

-Material statistics Group in MMR

Tx:OVRP & OVRO

LIS data update , on sales document header & item level.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settings are in place. Thanks for the info.

I have checked the updation of invoice document details in MCVV. System shows document is updated for infostructures. But, i am not getting the specific invoice document in MCSI report.

Is there any other activity to be performed?

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Reazuddin,

Thanks for your help.

I found the error and fixed it.

Actually, I have given default version in OLI9 transaction and was checking in MCSI report. But when I compared infostrucure table entries in SE16, came to know that active version was not selected while performing OLI9. I executed OLI9 with actual version and the missing document is displayed in MCSI report.

Thanks for your valuable help.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks